"Date Taken" doesn't convert

  • artmunson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2009
      Going from a Kodak V550 to a Canon A2000 and converts correctly except "Date Picture Taken" defaults to 07/31/2001. Anyway to get the correct date to convert?

      Thanks

      Art
    • David J Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2009
        Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 5:35 PM
        To: <DavidTaylorsSoftware@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [DavidTaylorsSoftware] "Date Taken" doesn't convert

        > Going from a Kodak V550 to a Canon A2000 and converts correctly except
        > "Date Picture Taken" defaults to 07/31/2001. Anyway to get the correct
        > date to convert?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Art

        Not at the moment, Art, but I may add that in a future version if there is
        sufficient demand.

        Cheers,
        David
        Web: www.satsignal.eu