Re: Tanglewood Tree lyrics

  • Ken Yavit
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      Candy Funstun said:
      Jess...
      How about making a txt file of this and putting it in the files section of
      the group? It's great you had them... Thanks for posting them.

      These lyrics are also readily available (to those who don't have the
      "Tanglewood Tree" songbook) on Ron's Lyrics page at
      http://members.aol.com/rongrittz/carter.htm#tanglewood

      If any of our members are not familiar with this site, Ron has posted
      faithful transcriptions of many of D&T's songs, as well as those from Mark
      Erelli, Richard Shindell, Dar Williams and several others on RON'S FOLK
      MUSIC CHORDS & LYRICS page:
      http://members.aol.com/rongrittz/page/chords.htm.

      This has been a truly wonderful resource for me and other fans of D&T and
      other folk artists. I am grateful to Ron for all his hard work getting these
      transcriptions right down to (just about) the last note.

      Ken Yavit, Folk Music Director
      Transitions Radio Magazine
      www.transradio.com
    • Jessica Byers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
        Well since it takes about 30 seconds to paste something into a text
        file at the list site, I did it anyway. Not as extensive as Ron's
        site, but since it seems to be a common question, there it is. I
        dont think its bad to post those lyrics here every so often though.
        :)

        Only 19 days until D&T in Missoula..... :)

        Jess