RE: [Dave-and-Tracy] Dave Carter Song Circle mp3s

  • Ken Yavit
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
      Thanks to Dave in St. Paul for uploading the tagged MP3s of the 2013 song
      circle.

      Much appreciated!

      ==================
      Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder
      Glenside House Concerts
      Glenside, PA
      215-572-7715 (Residence)
      508-462-7715 (Fax)
      Glenside House Concerts website: http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts
      (Info provided so you can save the date. Please wait until 1 month prior to
      concert to reserve seats.)
      ALL CONCERTS ARE ON SATURDAYS AT 8PM
      September 28, 2013 - Gurf Morlix (www.GurfMorlix.com)
      November 16, 2013 - Mark Erelli (www.MarkErelli.com)
      March 1, 2014 - Tracy Grammer (www.TracyGrammer.com)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
        Hi Dave,

        I am curious to learn how you got the option to download as a ZIPfile in the
        DOWNLOAD button on Dropbox. I've been using DB for many years, but I've
        always created the ZIPfile first and then put it in DB.

        Thanks again for uploading the tagged MP3s. It made life a lot easier.

[...]

      • Cernowain Greenman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2013
          Thank you, Dave in St Paul for the files, and Fred for recording them. I
          am thoroughly enjoying the music and banter secondhand through both your
          efforts :)

          bright blessings,

          Cern