Dave Carter Song Circle mp3s

  • hoppo300
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
      I've converted the tracks to mp3s and tagged them, so they should show up in a coherent manner on your listening device. (Works fine on my iPod Classic, YMMV.)

      Uploaded to my dropbox, you can play & download, either individually or as a whole .zip archive:

      <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/670zlh7js9if5n2/lSa9JEOVkI>

      (I'm quite inexperienced with Dropbox, so let me know if this doesn't work for you.)

      -Dave in St Paul
    • Ken Yavit
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
        Thanks to Dave in St. Paul for uploading the tagged MP3s of the 2013 song
        circle.

        Much appreciated!

        ==================
        Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder
        Glenside House Concerts
        Glenside, PA
        215-572-7715 (Residence)
        508-462-7715 (Fax)
        Glenside House Concerts website: http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts
        (Info provided so you can save the date. Please wait until 1 month prior to
        concert to reserve seats.)
        ALL CONCERTS ARE ON SATURDAYS AT 8PM
        September 28, 2013 - Gurf Morlix (www.GurfMorlix.com)
        November 16, 2013 - Mark Erelli (www.MarkErelli.com)
        March 1, 2014 - Tracy Grammer (www.TracyGrammer.com)

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
          Hi Dave,

          I am curious to learn how you got the option to download as a ZIPfile in the
          DOWNLOAD button on Dropbox. I've been using DB for many years, but I've
          always created the ZIPfile first and then put it in DB.

          Thanks again for uploading the tagged MP3s. It made life a lot easier.

[...]

        • Cernowain Greenman
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2013
            Thank you, Dave in St Paul for the files, and Fred for recording them. I
            am thoroughly enjoying the music and banter secondhand through both your
            efforts :)

            bright blessings,

            Cern