Re: Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Avail...

  • hoppo300
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18 5:13 AM
      I don't have the original download any more, but I converted all the tracks to mp3s and tagged them. I'll upload them to my Dropbox and post a link here. Will try to get to it this evening.

      -Dave in St Paul MN

      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, paulchiu88@... wrote:

      > I could use some help too since I missed the original email. PLeAse??
      >
      > Hey-a, Paul Chiu in Fremont, CA
      >

      > In a message dated 8/17/2013 8:31:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > dmstauber@... writes:
      >
      > Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
      > would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?
      >
      > Do Mi Stauber
    • fpellert
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18 5:17 AM
        I will upload the Dave Carter Song Circle files again, and post a new link once it's ready. Apparently, WeTransfer is deleting the uploaded files now after 7 days. It used to be 14 days.

        Fred

      • fpellert
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18 8:24 AM
          Dave Carter Song Circle files have been re-uploaded for those who weren't able to download it the first time. The new link is:

          http://we.tl/qTQ6Twvl3F

          Please note that these files will be deleted from WeTransfer in 7 days (August 25).

          Fred

        • Do Mi Stauber
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18 10:11 AM
            Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to hear these!