Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Avail...

  • paulchiu88
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2013
      I could use some help too since I missed the original email. PLeAse??

      Hey-a, Paul Chiu in Fremont, CA

      In a message dated 8/17/2013 8:31:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      dmstauber@... writes:

      Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
      would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?

      Do Mi Stauber

      Author, Facing the Text: Content and Structure in Book Indexing.
      www.domistauberindexing.com
      Blog: www.mywholehouse.com
      Cheering Elf Press: Tools for Joyful Learning. www.cheeringelf.com

      On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Beth DeSombre
      <edesombr@...>wrote:

      > Sorry -- must've forgotten to write that one down. I assume it's
      Calv'ry's
      > Hill.
      >
      > Beth
      >

      > On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Steve Ledzian <ledzian@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone know the title for the apocalyptic, unrecorded song on
      track
      > > 27?
      > >
      > > Thanks for recording and sharing these!
      > >

      > > On 8/9/13 8:46 PM, Beth DeSombre wrote:
      > >

      > > 2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon
      Ridge
      > > sign!):
      > >
      > > Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
      > > 236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
      > > Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
      > > Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
      > > Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
      > > Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
      > > The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
      > > Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
      > > Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
      > > Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
      > > When I Go -- Greg Derry
      > > Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
      > > Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
      > > Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
      > > Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
      > > Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
      > > Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
      > > Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
      > > Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it
      > onto
      > > the recording, alas]
      > >
      > > [image: Inline image 1]

    • hoppo300
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
        I don't have the original download any more, but I converted all the tracks to mp3s and tagged them. I'll upload them to my Dropbox and post a link here. Will try to get to it this evening.

        -Dave in St Paul MN

        --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, paulchiu88@... wrote:

        > I could use some help too since I missed the original email. PLeAse??
        >
        > Hey-a, Paul Chiu in Fremont, CA
        >

        > In a message dated 8/17/2013 8:31:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        > dmstauber@... writes:
        >
        > Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
        > would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?
        >
        > Do Mi Stauber
      • fpellert
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
          I will upload the Dave Carter Song Circle files again, and post a new link once it's ready. Apparently, WeTransfer is deleting the uploaded files now after 7 days. It used to be 14 days.

          Fred

        • fpellert
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
            Dave Carter Song Circle files have been re-uploaded for those who weren't able to download it the first time. The new link is:

            http://we.tl/qTQ6Twvl3F

            Please note that these files will be deleted from WeTransfer in 7 days (August 25).

            Fred

          • Do Mi Stauber
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
              Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to hear these!