Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Available

  • fpellert
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013
      The 8/3/13 Dave Carter song circle at Falcon Ridge was recorded and is available for download. Length is approximately 105 minutes. These files are only available for 14 days. They expire August 22. The download link at WeTransfer.com is:

      http://we.tl/Ec4xT56TNv

      Fred Ellert
    • Beth DeSombre
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013
        Thanks, Fred! I'll try to post the list of who played what, soonish.

        Beth

        On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM, fpellert <fpellert@...> wrote:

        > The 8/3/13 Dave Carter song circle at Falcon Ridge was recorded and is
        > available for download. Length is approximately 105 minutes. These files
        > are only available for 14 days. They expire August 22. The download link
        > at WeTransfer.com is:
        >
        > http://we.tl/Ec4xT56TNv
        >
        > Fred Ellert

      • Beth DeSombre
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2013
          2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon Ridge
          sign!):

          Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
          236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
          Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
          Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
          Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
          Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
          The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
          Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
          Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
          Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
          When I Go -- Greg Derry
          Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
          Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
          Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
          Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
          Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
          Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
          Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
          Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it onto
          the recording, alas]

          [image: Inline image 1]

        • Steve Ledzian
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
            Does anyone know the title for the apocalyptic, unrecorded song on track 27?

            Thanks for recording and sharing these!

            On 8/9/13 8:46 PM, Beth DeSombre wrote:

            > 2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon Ridge
            > sign!):
            >
            > Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
            > 236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
            > Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
            > Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
            > Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
            > Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
            > The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
            > Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
            > Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
            > Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
            > When I Go -- Greg Derry
            > Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
            > Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
            > Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
            > Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
            > Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
            > Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
            > Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
            > Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it onto
            > the recording, alas]
            >
            > [image: Inline image 1]

          • Beth DeSombre
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
              Sorry -- must've forgotten to write that one down. I assume it's Calv'ry's
              Hill.

              Beth

              On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Steve Ledzian <ledzian@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone know the title for the apocalyptic, unrecorded song on track
              > 27?
              >
              > Thanks for recording and sharing these!
              >

              > On 8/9/13 8:46 PM, Beth DeSombre wrote:
              >

              > 2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon Ridge
              > sign!):
              >
              > Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
              > 236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
              > Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
              > Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
              > Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
              > Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
              > The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
              > Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
              > Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
              > Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
              > When I Go -- Greg Derry
              > Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
              > Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
              > Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
              > Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
              > Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
              > Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
              > Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
              > Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it onto
              > the recording, alas]
              >
              > [image: Inline image 1]

            • Do Mi Stauber
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
                Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
                would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?

                Do Mi Stauber

                Author, Facing the Text: Content and Structure in Book Indexing.
                www.domistauberindexing.com
                Blog: www.mywholehouse.com
                Cheering Elf Press: Tools for Joyful Learning. www.cheeringelf.com