Tracy Grammer Concert recording at PSALM Salon March 18 2011?

  • Kev Duckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      Does anyone have a copy of the Tracy Grammer concert at the PSALM Salon
      from March 18, 2011? It was streamed live online and was on the PSALM Salon
      website for a while afterwards. I'd like to give my Dad a copy of the
      concert for Christmas. If anyone has it to share I would be very grateful.

      Thanks,
      Kevin

    • Ken Yavit
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
        Hi Kevin,

        We don't have that concert, but we do have audio (not video) of two concerts
        that Tracy did at our house in June of 2012. One was a solo performance, and
        the other was with her trio.

        If you'd like one or both, please get back to us and we'll let you know how
        to proceed.

        If you are in the Philadelphia area, you might be interested in our concert
        series. Please see our website (link below) for instructions on how to get
        on our mailing list.

        ==================

        Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder

        Glenside House Concerts

        Glenside, PA

        215-572-7715

        Glenside House Concerts website: <http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts>
        http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts

        ALL CONCERTS ARE ON SATURDAYS AT 8PM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

        (Info provided so you can save the date. Please wait until 1 month prior to
        concert to reserve seats.)

        Feb. 9, 2013 - Beaucoup Blue (www.BeaucoupBlue.com)

        Friday, Mar. 22, 2013 - Ronny Cox (www.RonnyCox.com)

        May 4, 2013 - Richard Berman (www.RichardBerman.com)

        June 15, 2013 - Brother Sun (www.BrotherSun.com)

        Does anyone have a copy of the Tracy Grammer concert at the PSALM Salon

        from March 18, 2011? It was streamed live online and was on the PSALM Salon

        website for a while afterwards. I'd like to give my Dad a copy of the

        concert for Christmas. If anyone has it to share I would be very grateful.

        Thanks,

        Kevin

        Individual Email | Traditional

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <mailto:Dave-and-Tracy-digest@yahoogroups.com>
        Dave-and-Tracy-digest@yahoogroups.com

        <mailto:Dave-and-Tracy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>
        Dave-and-Tracy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jill Hanson
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
          Ken, I attended the solo concert at your house and would love a copy of the audio for that first show. Details?

          Thanks!

          Jill Hanson
          hjill47@... or jhanson@...