Girl From Golden

  • bronxbrody
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 6:04 PM
      I wanted to add my two sense about Darryl's new cd and his wonderful cover of this song which to me was worth the price of the cd. When I saw Tracy at Joe's Pub, she told a great story as to how Darryl came to record it. He does the song justice and you can just tell it's a Dave song! The rest of the album is really great, I've been listening to it nonstop.
      I think Tracy should also put it on a future album!
      Janet