"Girl from Golden."

  • rongrittz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      Got the new Darryl Purpose CD "Next Time Around" this weekend, and just listened to it on the way to work this morning. "Girl from Golden," a previously unreleased song by Dave Carter (featuring harmony vocals by Tracy) may the most beautiful song by Dave I've ever heard, and by the last verse there were tears streaming down my face. If this is the last of the unrecorded Dave songs we'll be lucky enough to hear, we'll certainly have gone out on a high note.

      Get this CD. Get it now.

      RG
    • Ken Stiffler
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
        Heard Tracy do this live. Oh, so nice! Hope she'll record it eventually.

        Ken
      • RockinRonD@Aol.Com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
            Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered it from Darryl's website. I have a few of his other CDs and am looking forward to hearing this one. Been thinking of Dave and listening to his music today.
            Neil