the Butterfly Conservatory at FRFF 2012

  • Cernowain Greenman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 12:05 AM
      Found this video I thought was worth sharing of Tracy Grammer and other
      folks (including Brother Sun, Story Hill, The Nields, Rod MacDonald, and
      Pesky J. Nixon) singing "Gentle Arms of Eden" from a tent at the Falcon
      Ridge Folk Festival 2012 in honor of the 10th anniversary of Dave Carter's
      passing.

      http://youtu.be/Cz-eXqy2KJw

      blessed be,

      Cern