Dave Carter Falcon Ridge Song Circle: Saturday late night

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      Hey folks:

      Thanks for weighing in on when to hold the 11th Annual Dave Carter Song
      Circle at Falcon Ridge. Although there were a few Sunday morning partisans,
      the Saturday night folks prevailed. Here are the details:

      Dave Carter Song Circle at FRFF
      Saturday night after main stage closes
      GFP -- corner of 10 Acre campsite (near Lounge Stage)

      Come to sing, play, or listen. I'll bring chords and lyrics to everything
      I can find them for, in case you want to try out a song there, or join in.

      Let me know if you have questions (or you can try calling my cell:
      339-225-1433, though I don't know how much cell coverage I'll have at the
      site).

      Beth

      Beth DeSombre
      www.bethdesombre.com