Falcon Ridge song circle this year

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hey folks:

      I'm making plans for this year's Dave Carter song circle at Falcon Ridge.

      I was thinking of moving the song circle back to late Saturday night, its
      original time-slot (the last few years it has been on Sunday mornings).
      This year Tracy et al. are currently scheduled in the closing slot on
      Saturday night, so we'd gather after that. We can gather at the GFP site in
      the campground, which is pretty easy to find (it's usually right at the
      back corner of the 10-acre campground), has lots of space, and has covering
      in case of rain.

      What do you think? Are people up for a late Saturday night song circle?
      Let me know pro or con ASAP.

      Thanks,

      Beth

      Beth DeSombre
      www.bethdesombre.com

    • folksingerlynda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        Saturday night sounds much better to us. We haven't been able to make Sunday mornings. Thanks for keeping us posted.

        Lynda & Bruce