Tracy Celebrates Dave Carter at Glenside House Concerts Sun., June 10

  • KenY7744@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      Here's something of interest to our Philly area listers...

      Glenside House Concerts
      Presents

      An Evening WithTracy Grammer:
      A Celebration Of The Music Of Dave Carter

      Saturday, June 9, 2012; 8PM SOLD OUT!
      SECOND SHOW ADDED: Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 7PM
      DONATION: $20 (All money goes to performer)
      LOCATION: Glenside, PA

      Please join us for an extra special evening with Tracy Grammer
      celebrating the music of Dave Carter. Our Saturday, June 9 show is sold out, but…
      We've added a second show on Sunday, June 10 at 7PM.

      As usual, we will have a song circle after the concert, and you are
      invited to bring instruments and your fine singing voices. We'd like
      to dedicate the song circle this time to the music of Dave Carter. If
      you know, or want to learn, a Dave Carter song or two, you can find
      lyrics and chords to many of Dave's songs at
      http://www.mmreview.com/ronsfolkchords/daveandtracy.htm. Music books
      are also available for several Dave & Tracy CDs at Tracy's website.

      We expect this concert to sell out very quickly. To avoid being shut
      out, PLEASE DON'T WAIT – RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW.

      Reservations are required – please call 215-572-7715 or write us at:
      GlensideHC1@....
      (Glenside HC numeral one at comcast dot net)

      PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR FULL NAME, A PHONE NUMBER
      AND AN E-MAIL ADDRESS WHEN RESERVING A SEAT
      BY EITHER PHONE OR E-MAIL.

      IF YOU LEAVE A VOICEMAIL, FOR CLARITY,
      PLEASE SPELL OUT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS TWICE
      AND SAY YOUR PHONE NUMBER TWICE.

      When you reserve a seat, we'll confirm right away, and about a week
      before the concert, we'll send out a reminder with full details
      including what to bring, when to get here, our address and links to maps and directions.

      We hope to see you here on Sunday, June 10 at 7PM.

      ==================

      Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder
      Glenside House Concerts
      Glenside, PA
      215-572-7715
      Glenside House Concerts website:
      http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts

      *** COMING UP ***
      The Following Concerts Are All On Saturdays At 8pm
      Oct. 6 – Jonathan Byrd & Chris Kokesh (www.jonathanbyrd.com &
      www.chriskokesh.com)
      Nov. 17 – The Wildflowers: Erik Balkey & Annie Donahue
      (www.facebook.com/thewildflowersduo)