FW: From Biff Kennedy (Tracy's Management)

  • Ken Yavit
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 6:36 AM
      I wanted to share excerpts from a recent note from Biff Kennedy, who is
      Tracy's manager, to the FolkDJ listserve.

      Ken Yavit

      Glenside House Concerts

      Glenside, PA

      Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:27:03 -0400

      From: william f kennedy jr <kennedy@...>

      Subject: DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER

      Good Afternoon from Philadelphia.

      Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your amazing dedication to the
      work of Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer. *Little Blue Egg*, the Red House
      Records album released in January, is the #1 most played record at
      folk/roots/acoustic radio for the second month in a row, and continues to
      garner critical praise from *Acoustic Guitar, No Depression, CMT* and many
      others.

      Tracy Grammer has established the Dave Carter Legacy Project with a grant
      from the Shaten Foundation in partnership with Folk Alliance International.
      Tracy will be on tour all year including appearances and collaborations at
      the 15th WUMB Folk Festival, Falcon Ridge Folk Festival and the Philadelphia
      Folk Festival as well as other events throughout the Summer and Fall.
      Please contact me off-list for more information, music, and programming
      opportunities.

      .

      .

      .