Re: Tracy Grammer Concert, New Hope, PA 11-5 - Set List

  • Jill Hanson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2012
      Lined up at 4:30 p.m. to see Tracy Grammer at the Writer's Night show at the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville last night.  We were so grateful to have her make a Nashville stop.  The lineup for the evening included a good bit of contemporary country music -- not our music of choice -- so we patiently waited until Tracy took the stage.  Just Tracy and her guitar, and the 3-song set was wonderful:  Ordinary Town, Hard to Make It, and Gypsy Rose.  A standout performance.  Catch a show this year if you can!

      Jill Hanson