Beth DeSombre House Concert in Brooklyn, NY, Sat March 17

  • Wember, Carolyn D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 1:58 PM
      Beth DeSombre -- singer, songwriter and steadfast keeper of the Dave Carter flame at the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival – will be doing a house concert in Park Slope Brooklyn on Saturday, March 17. We’ll start at 6:00 with a pot-luck; the performance will start around 7:00. Beth will be performing mostly her own material, but has promised a D&T cover or two (and maybe even something Irish for St. Pat’s day). Contact me for details: cwember@....

      -Carolyn

      IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
      that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
      communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
      used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
      taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
      to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
      investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
      with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
      communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
      circumstances from an independent tax advisor.