Tracy at Glenside House Concerts (PA) - June 9, 8PM

  • Ken Yavit
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2012
      Just a "save the date" heads-up for members of the group who are in the
      Philadelphia area.

      Tracy will be doing a house concert here at Glenside House Concerts in
      Glenside, PA on Saturday, June 9 at 8PM. We may be prejudiced, but we think
      a house concert is the best way to experience acoustic music.

      It's part of Tracy's 2012 tour to bring the music of Dave Carter to more
      people.

      We will be sending out a complete announcement sometime in a month or so. If
      you would like to get on the Glenside House Concerts mailing list, just send
      an email to GlensideHC-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. In the meantime, if you'd
      like any information, please write to us at GlensideHC1@.... (That's
      Glenside HC one at Comcast dot net.)

      ==================