FRFF song circle, Sunday 8:30 - 10 a.m.

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 1:50 PM
      Okay, I've heard from a few folks, and it sounds like Sunday morning 8:30
      - 10 a.m. works best for the Dave Carter song circle at Falcon Ridge.
      Yeah, it's early, but if you're tired, you can lie down on the grass and
      we'll sing to you. It's right before Tracy appears on the workshop stage.

      We'll meet roughly where we have in the past few years -- just a little
      bit uphill from the mainstage seating area (near the sound guys). We'll
      try to be obvious (look for the flamingo blanket).

      Please spread the word, and come by if you're at the festival!

      Beth

      Beth DeSombre
      www.bethdesombre.com

    • jeffS