Brooklyn, NY House Concert, Sun Jan 23

  • Wember, Carolyn D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year, Dave & Tracy fans!

      I’m thrilled to announce that Tracy will be doing a house concert at our home in Brooklyn, NY on Sunday, January 23!! (That’s the day after she’s scheduled to open for Chris Smither at the Sanctuary).

      We’ll start with a potluck gathering at 5:00, and the concert will start at 6:00. We are convenient to a variety of public transportation, with parking available as well. Wheelchair accessible too.

      For reservations or more info, e-mail me (Carolyn): cwember@..., or call my husband (Peter): 917-439-7582.

      -Carolyn

      IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
      that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
      communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
      used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
      taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
      to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
      investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
      with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
      communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
      circumstances from an independent tax advisor.