Falcon Ridge Song Circle!

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      It's time to plan the Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle!

      The last two years we've done it Sunday morning, before the Gospel Wake-Up
      Call, 9-11 a.m., near the mainstage seating area.

      I don't know for sure that the schedule will be the same (since it's now a
      3-day festival instead of 4), but if it is, would that work for people?
      Or are there alternate preferences/suggestions?

      Let me know what you think -- I'm happy to organize, but would love some
      input on what people want.

      Beth

    • John Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        I love the starting time...sometimes the location isn't perfect because of the setting up for the Gospel Wake-Up Call but there aren't too many other places where we could go that we wouldn't be giving people an unwanted DC Wake-Up call. Thanks as always for your organizing this. If I can help with anything, please let me know.