Re: Crocodile Man

  • nbretvick
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2, 2010
      I recently picked up Chris Smither's album, "Another Way To Find You", a collection of live tracks. The last track "Homunculus" really struck me because it features Chris totally outside the blues mode. I daresay, this version of the song seems very Dave Carter-esque to me. The guitar playing reminds me of the style Dave used often in his recordings, and the lyrics have a rather mystical quality about them, too.