Re: facebook group

  • carolynw11215
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, "cernowain9" <cern.gman@...>
      wrote:

      > There's a group on Facebook that is for fans of Dave. It's called
      Dave
      > Carter (singer songwriter).
      >
      > If you're on facebook, check it out.
      >
      > bb,
      >
      > Cernowain Greenman

      I'm proud to say that the Facebook group was started by my 18-year-old
      daughter, Athena. She & I "discovered" Dave & Tracy together, back in
      the summer of 2000.

      --Carolyn
    • Bruce Hayden
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        I tried to post to that group but couldn't get around the security code. No
        matter how I typed in the security question it never accepted it. I was
        posting about the show my wife did on KVMR radio last year that was part one
        and may have part two this summer about the time of Dave's birthday. We have
        hours of live recordings of Dave and Tracy. I will soon be editing that
        show, taking out the announcements, such as the fires that were in the area
        at that time, that have nothing to do with the special.

        Some at the station are hoping that we may be able to have acquire the
        rights to give that show as a premium for the Fall pledge drive. It was an
        outstanding special Cindy did on Dave and Tracy. But for us to be able to do
        this we need some permissions and that may take some time.

        When I finish the editing Cindy will send the recording to Tracy for her
        opinion of the show.

        Bruce

        E-mail message checked by Internet Security (6.0.0.386)
        Database version: 5.11880
        http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/
      • cernowain9
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
          Bruce,

          I'm not sure why the FB security device didn't work for you. I know you
          have to join the group first before you can post. After I did that, and
          went to post, I didn't get any security code, it went right on there.

          Good luck with the D/T recordings for your radio show. I bet you will
          get a lot of pledges with it.

          blessed be,

          Cern