facebook group

  • cernowain9
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      There's a group on Facebook that is for fans of Dave. It's called Dave
      Carter (singer songwriter).

      If you're on facebook, check it out.

      bb,

      Cernowain Greenman
    • Janet Cinelli
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009
        apparently there are a couple different groups. Is the one you're talking about called: Dave Carter Memorial and Tribute Group?
      • carolynw11215
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
          --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, "cernowain9" <cern.gman@...>
          wrote:

          > There's a group on Facebook that is for fans of Dave. It's called
          Dave
          > Carter (singer songwriter).
          >
          > If you're on facebook, check it out.
          >
          > bb,
          >
          > Cernowain Greenman

          I'm proud to say that the Facebook group was started by my 18-year-old
          daughter, Athena. She & I "discovered" Dave & Tracy together, back in
          the summer of 2000.

          --Carolyn
        • Bruce Hayden
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
            I tried to post to that group but couldn't get around the security code. No
            matter how I typed in the security question it never accepted it. I was
            posting about the show my wife did on KVMR radio last year that was part one
            and may have part two this summer about the time of Dave's birthday. We have
            hours of live recordings of Dave and Tracy. I will soon be editing that
            show, taking out the announcements, such as the fires that were in the area
            at that time, that have nothing to do with the special.

            Some at the station are hoping that we may be able to have acquire the
            rights to give that show as a premium for the Fall pledge drive. It was an
            outstanding special Cindy did on Dave and Tracy. But for us to be able to do
            this we need some permissions and that may take some time.

            When I finish the editing Cindy will send the recording to Tracy for her
            opinion of the show.

            Bruce

            E-mail message checked by Internet Security (6.0.0.386)
            Database version: 5.11880
            http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/
          • cernowain9
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
              Bruce,

              I'm not sure why the FB security device didn't work for you. I know you
              have to join the group first before you can post. After I did that, and
              went to post, I didn't get any security code, it went right on there.

              Good luck with the D/T recordings for your radio show. I bet you will
              get a lot of pledges with it.

              blessed be,

              Cern