tab for snake handlin man song?

  • appalachianwarrior
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi there everybody-
      I've found a few good sites online for chords for dave's songs, but I can't find anywhere that
      has the tab/chords for the song Snake Handlin Man. Anybody tabbed this one out? Shoot
      me an email at moyogi@... if you have any advice, Thanks!
      Shawn
    • appalachianwarrior
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      • Cernowain9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
          Shawn,

          Snake Handling Man is a great song, both lyrically and musically.

          But, about all I can give you is "Em". I have not seen a tab or chord pro
          for this song online anywhere. It would be pretty amazing to see the tab for
          the solo Dave did on that. Sounds like he's going up and down the neck to
          play the solo.

          The songbook for the "Seven" CD has not yet been worked up (although you can
          get the new "When I Go" songbook now).

          Sorry I couldn't help.

          blessed be,

          Cernowain Greenman

          "People treat you differently
          when they believe you've gone where they could never go
          and seen beyond the kind horizon
          of the only life they know"

          --SJ Tucker, "Storm"

          In a message dated 11/2/2008 2:25:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

          Posted by: "appalachianwarrior" appalachianwarrior@...
          appalachianwarrior
          Date: Sat Nov 1, 2008 7:53 am ((PDT))

          Hi there everybody-
          I've found a few good sites online for chords for dave's songs, but I can't
          find anywhere that
          has the tab/chords for the song Snake Handlin Man. Anybody tabbed this one
          out? Shoot
          me an email at moyogi@... if you have any advice, Thanks!
          Shawn

          **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot