Taylor Guitar sells to a long-time fan; critters rejoice!

  • RG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Here's a note from Tracy regarding the guitar auction. Congrats to the
      new owner!
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      I'm pleased to announce that the Taylor 815C Acoustic Guitar which once
      belonged to Dave Carter was auctioned on eBay to a long-time east coast
      D&T fan for a total of $5151.00. The auction package includes a
      Certificate of Authenticity, two passes to any upcoming TG show, and a
      photo of Dave with the guitar.

      A total of 20 bids were placed, with approximately 60 bidders actively
      watching the auction. There were more than 950 hits to the auction page.

      Ten percent of the proceeds ($515.50) will be donated to Best Friends
      Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT, one of Dave's favorite causes.

      Thanks to all who made this auction such a success.