Tracy & Jim on Adam Sweeney's new CD!

  • Jeff Boudreau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Tracy and Jim are on Adam Sweeney's new album.

      Adam sez...

      So in true indie folksinger fashion, I'm running behind behind behind.
      So, many appologies in getting this update out late, but there's lots
      goin' on. If I can just keep my head screwed on straight I'll be in good
      shape. For one thing, I've decided to give my website a major facelift.
      So that should be happening, oh I don't know, soon. And I'm
      slowly-but-surely plugging away at the new record. Laid down some banjo
      tracks the other day, and it sounds... old-timey! And I'm very excited
      to announce that the oh-so-talented Tracy Grammer and Jim Henry are
      joining the fine roster of folkies backing me up on this record. Also,
      on a side-project note, I've signed on as the banjo guy for Drew Hickum
      and the Ministry of Folk (coming soon to a dive bar near you!) and we
      sound... old-timey! (I think I hear a theme developing here.)

      But what I'm really writing to tell you about (this is where the "late"
      disclaimer comes into play), is that I'll be playing a couple of shows
      this week. Here they are:

      * Tuesday, Feb. 6th @ Club Passim
      47 Palmer Street, Cambridge, MA
      open mic featured artist - 7pm

      * Saturday, Feb. 10th @ Bishops Lounge
      41 Strong Ave, Northampton, MA
      w/ NW folkie Sabrina Fountain
      6pm - early show!

      I promise not to gush on forever about it, but you should really go see
      Sabrina play. She's got one of those voices that just makes you melt.

      And if I didn't give the Boston folks enough of a heads-up about Passim,
      the good news is that I'll be back in town at the end of the month:

      * Sunday, Feb. 25th @ the Burren
      247 Elm Street, Somerville, MA
      Singer-songwriter night - 8pm

      Thanks so much for your support! New record coming soon!

      Love,
      -Adam

      www.adamsweeney.net
      www.myspace.com/adamsweeney