Upcoming show updates!!

  • RG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      Howdy all, and Happy New Year. 2007 is the number!

      Here are some hot new upcoming shows, including one at my old
      stomping grounds, The Turning Point. The 1/27 and 1/28 were just
      added, and 1/13 is seriously under-publicized. So, make sure you
      go, encourage OTHERS to go, tell other lists, bring friends, leave
      no stone unturned.

      Of course, all shows are with the lovely and talented Jim Henry. The
      Shutesbury show is a benefit for the Shutesbury Education Foundation
      (Jim Henry's kids attend(ed) Shutesbury Elementary) and will feature
      Guy DeVito on bass.

      January 12
      7:30 pm
      Shutesbury Elementary School