Re: TG Makor show cancelled.

  • Eric McEuen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, "RG" <Rongrittz@...> wrote:
      > Hi all . . . Tracy hates to do this, but she's going to have to beg
      > out of her half of the co-bill at Makor with Mark Erelli tomorrow
      > night. She's sicker than The Proverbial Dawg (hey, sounds like a
      > good name for a group, eh?)...
      > Anyway, best wishes for a successful show for Mark, and more best
      > wishes for a speedy recovery to Tracy . . . certainly in time for
      > her San Diego show on April 8th. ;-)
      >
      > RG

      Sorry to hear Tracy's not well. I also hope she recovers quickly...at
      least in time for the Pinos Altos show on April 7. :-)

      If she's well enough, Friday will be my first chance to see Tracy
      since 2001 (except for playing fiddle in Joan Baez's band). But if
      she needs the time off to recover, I'll understand...even if I have to
      wait another 5 years to see her.

      Eric in NM