TG at FRFF.

  • RG
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hey all . . . you might not have heard the news over on the Tracy
      Grammer Group, but it looks like there's been a change of plans and she
      WILL be playing Falcon Ridge this year.

      How cool is that? Might even get this San Diego boy to get on an
      airplane . . .

      RG

      P.S. If any of you are NOT on the Tracy Grammer Group . . . what's
      keeping you?
    • cadiouross@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        How do we get on the Tracy Grammer group?

        Hey all . . . you might not have heard the news over on the Tracy
        Grammer Group, but it looks like there's been a change of plans and she
        WILL be playing Falcon Ridge this year.

        How cool is that? Might even get this San Diego boy to get on an
        airplane . . .

        RG

        P.S. If any of you are NOT on the Tracy Grammer Group . . . what's
        keeping you?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rongrittz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006