FolkWax nominations for Artist and Album of the Year

  • evansakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      I think you might need to register (or subscribe) to vote. If anyone's
      not familiar with it FolkWax magazine is sent by email every week.
      It's entirely free (and worth every penny!)

      http://www.folkwax.com/

      After an initial free-for-all vote these are the six nominations

      FolkWax Artist of the Year 2005 (in alphabetical order):

      Jeff Black
      Eliza Gilkyson
      Tracy Grammer
      Carrie Newcomer
      Ellis Paul
      John Prine

      FolkWax Album of the Year 2005 (in alphabetical order):

      American Jukebox Fables - Ellis Paul
      Fair & Square - John Prine
      Flower of Avalon - Tracy Grammer
      My Better Self - Dar Williams