RE: [Dave-and-Tracy] Kerriville 2001

  • Luca, Joseph (EHS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Howdy---

      Just wanted to belatedly thank Geoff for alerting us to this. I stayed up very late watching it the other night, eschewing the extra hour of sleep afforded us by Daylight Saving Time and by a miraculously sleeping toddler. Better said, as wonderful as it was, I often found myself closing my eyes and just listening, because I sometimes found it a bit overwhelming to watch such a young and buoyant Dave, and an unbruised Tracy (not that she hasn't recovered astoundingly, and is now clearly flourishing). Regardless, I am so grateful to have this video, and have sent the link to numerous friends, many of whom know nothing of D&T outside of my seemingly incessant gushing about them.

      Oh, and props to Linda Silas for her prominent shout-outs!

      Ciao,

      Joe

      http://kerrville-music.com/kerrvertmusic/2001wm.htm