Re: List Presence at Falcon Ridge

  • kenyavit1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5 6:07 AM
      Hey Sheila and Bob

      Hope you make it to the circle this year. If you do, please introduce
      yourselves. We'll be there on Wednesday as well. Stop over on Wednesday
      evening.

      We're hoping to have a new, BIGGER canopy this year, Last year we had
      about 100 people during the evening, so this year hopefully we'll be
      prepared to accomodate more people.

      Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. We got married less than a
      month before FRFF in 2003. You're really cutting it close!

      Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder
      Hosts of the annual Dave Carter Tribute at FRFF
      Hosts of Glenside House Concerts
      Sunday, May 22, 3PM - Dave Carter Tribute

      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, "Sheila Turner"
      <Fantine729@a...> wrote:
      > I will be there, as well as my fiancee, though as of Falcon Ridge, we
      > will have been married, um, about 24 hours (we get married on Tuesday
      > 7/19 and head to FR on Wednesday).

    • Bonny Holder
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7 8:47 AM
        I don't think Bob Hope's gonna make it. I'm SORRY! I couldn't
        RESIST!
        Namaste. xoxoxox