Brattleboro show with the Nields!

  • Jim Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi All,

      I wanted to let you know that tickets are now on sale for The March 22nd
      show of Dave & Tracy plus Nerrisa & Katrina Nields at the Hooker-Dunham
      Theater and Gallery on Main St. in Brattleboro Vt. It is a great space, a
      96 seat theater with excellent acousctics. They both will play hour long
      sets, and will probably do some things together. D&T and N&K are big fans
      of each other's work, and they've been wanting to do a show together.....it
      should be a blast.

      Tickets are $15 plus $1.50 S&H and are available only by calling Signature
      Sounds direct at 800 694 5354 and using visa/mastercard. Since they venue
      is tiny, advance tickets are strongly recommended.

      Jim Olsen
      Signature Sounds Recordings
      PO Box 106
      Whately, MA 01093