Tracy in San Diego.

  • Rongrittz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      I know the chances of any San Diego list members NOT knowing about
      Tracy's show in Normal Heights (next Thursday, November 11) are real
      slim, but I figured I'd throw it out there in case you've been
      living under a rock.

      Attendance at the Acoustic San Diego series has been light --
      Richard Shindell drew fewer than 30 people -- so let's do everything
      we can for a big SD turnout.

      RG

      http://mypeoplepc.com/members/careydriscoll/musicforyou2/id3.html