Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Tracy's violin

  • Terry Woodburn
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 30, 2004
      I think Tracy is pretty well set. Nice job, everyone. Simply an amazing act by an astounding group of fans and friends. In my mind, I thought this sort of thing would take months, years, not days....whew.

      Yep, keep the support up by attending shows and buying CDs, hopefully a new CD will show up some day. Me thinks the masses are hungry.

      TW

      Janet Lenore wrote:

      > I'm with you, Fran. I expected I would send some money too. This opportunity to be "part of art and history" whupped past me too quick. Hey what about a new bow to go with? Them are really pricey..... Well, my consolation to the cause is to keep on performing "The Mountain" as I do and to keep on going supporting Tracy at her shows.
      >
      > -Janet Lenore
      >
      > Fran Rosenberg <franrose3@...> wrote:
      > I am sitting here embarrassed by all of you. You acted so quickly, I never
      > got my check into the mail. I could tell you my excuse is that we are
      > remodeling while planning my daughter's wedding but in the end, I was just
      > too slow in deciding how much to send and now the fund I first posted about
      > is closed and Tracy has her violin.
      >
      > This kind of embarrassment I can take. Good job everyone. I can't wait to
      > hear the details from Tracy.
      >
      > Fran
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Dan Davilla
      Message 58 of 58 , May 2, 2004
        Thanks Pam for adding that -- you are correct without that matching donor this would have taken a lot longer to accomplish. Whoever you are everyone is thankful for your generosity.