Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Re: Eric Balkey-FRFF

  • Robin Oprysko
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hey Deb, I'd like to add a big Amen or Awomen or whatever's correct these
      days, to your endorsement of Eric Balkey's CD. I heard him for the first
      time the HappyTown song circle at FRFF and so impressed that I bought the CD
      the next morning. It's terrific! I wish that my house was large enough to
      have a house concert but guess I'll have to wait until he returns to a venue
      in CT, again.

      On a kind of weird note that i hope does not creep you out, I noticed that
      we both just joined the RT and Railroad Earth lists at the same time, as
      well as being on the D&T and Shindell lists. I must commend you for your
      great taste in music ;)