pre-cd-release get-together

  • snaard7@bigplanet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      (boy, that's alotta hyphens...)

      Greetings, fans of pmmafm,

      As time is closing in on debate for a suitable site, I hereby vote
      for the Laurelwood, at 6PM. Wear you Kick-Ass Wal*Mart ties, clip-
      ons, (not bowties) and be sure to leave the price tag attached to
      verify its Wal*Mart-ness.

      See you there,
      Mark

      PS - The PS tv show came across very well.
    • rootsandboots@mail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
        Great! I'll plan on being there with kick-ass wal-mart tie and tag
        dangling. Everyone else, come on down...
        Brian Higgins
        Roots and Boots Roadhouse
        KVMR-FM, Nevada City, CA
        www.kvmr.org

      • oregonfenix@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
          Awesome...Laurelwood @ 6...see you all there, safe trips for all of us who are coming from afar!

          Peace,
          Pam
        • nl_scott@msn.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001

            > > Great! I'll plan on being there with kick-ass wal-mart tie and
            tag
            > > dangling/

            me too... plus my pals (2 or 4 of us)! happy travels all.......

            ;~D
          • Terry Woodburn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
              Brian

              Just a quick shot-in-the-dark query. Do you know a Gary and Margaret
              Morey in Nevada City? Good ol' friends and I'll just betcha they are
              D&T fans, come to think of it.

              Terry Woodburn