RE: [Dave-and-Tracy] Nice Surprise

  • Fran Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      I literally beat my head against the wall when I found out Tracy was here.
      I had planned for about a month to go see Andrew and then the night came and
      I was really tired. Joel almost went without me at my suggestion but then
      decided he would stay home, too.

      Wish I had known. I really wanted to hear Andrew and Tracy would have
      gotten me up and out if I had known.

      Sigh.

      Fran