Re: Aw shucks, it wuz nuttin'

  • folkfanforever
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      I don't get a chance to read all of the messages here all of the
      time, so I think that I missed something regarding this tribute CD.
      How do I get a copy of it? Are the funds going to the Dave Carter
      fund?
      Thanks in advance for the information.
      :)
      Dave B.

      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@y..., twoodburn@i... wrote:
      > Thanks for the kind words re: the CD. It was pretty easy,
      actually. A labor of love and respect usually is. And quite a treat
      to finally converse with so many extraordinary fans and friends of
      Dave and Tracy. The biggest thanks would go to Tracy, who
      generously allowed the CD to go out. Tracy, Joan Baez, Mark Fretham
      and the KBOO folks made sure I had access to good quality tapes and
      were nothing but cooperative and encouraging the entire way.