Paradise Show (OT)

  • jess913@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:44 AM
      hi guys,

      firstly, i am SO excited that dave and tracy will be at the rocky mountain folks fest in colorado!! the only festival i always go to...

      also, this is off topic, but i thought many of you would be interested in knowing about the following show. i think most dave and tracy fans would enjoy one or all of these amazing artists. here is a message from kris delmhorst (who is one of my very favorite artists in t he world):

      BIG HUGE SHOW!!!

      friday, may 4
      the paradise
      w. erin mckeown & jabe
      7 pm (EARLY SHOW!)
      967 commonwealth ave, boston
      617-562-8800

      holy buckets this will be a fun one! joining me will be good friends and
      most talented colleagues erin mckeown and jabe beyer. these are two of my very
      favorite songwriters in the whole wide world and we will all be playing with
      full bands and in general having a lovely time. the paradise is a great place
      to hear music and it will be nice to play on the other side of the river for
      once! also, this will basically be the last time i play a full show in the
      boston area until OCTOBER 13 when i release my new CD at the somerville theater.
      so for all these reasons and many more, i really urge you to go to this event.
      here is ticket info and we'll see you there!

      tickets at 617-562-8800 or 617-423-NEXT
      or get em online at www.sfx.com
      $13 in advance/$14 at the door