thanks Ron (and D&T, too)

  • Nancy Tarantino
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hey!
      I guess, even as I type, Mr. Ron G is at a coffee house somewhere in
      Glen Rock playing with his new banjo/guitar. But thanks, Ron, for
      starting this group up. Yes, there were some tense moments when it
      appeared that the Shindell list was going to become the Dave and
      Tracy list. I think that simply supports our good taste in music.

      And thanks, too, to Dave and Tracy for providing the fodder for this
      group. What great songs, great playing, great singing. I look
      forward to the discussions here, and *really* look forward to the
      anticipated new releases from Dave and Tracy!

      Cheers,

      Nancy