6875Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Re: Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Avail...

  • Do Mi Stauber
    Aug 18, 2013
      Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to hear these!

      Do Mi Stauber

      Author, Facing the Text: Content and Structure in Book Indexing.
      www.domistauberindexing.com
      Blog: www.mywholehouse.com
      Cheering Elf Press: Tools for Joyful Learning. www.cheeringelf.com