6874Re: Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Avail...

  • fpellert
    Aug 18, 2013
      Dave Carter Song Circle files have been re-uploaded for those who weren't able to download it the first time. The new link is:

      http://we.tl/qTQ6Twvl3F

      Please note that these files will be deleted from WeTransfer in 7 days (August 25).

      Fred