6867Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Available

  • Beth DeSombre
    Aug 9, 2013
      2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon Ridge
      sign!):

      Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
      236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
      Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
      Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
      Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
      Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
      The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
      Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
      Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
      Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
      When I Go -- Greg Derry
      Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
      Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
      Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
      Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
      Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
      Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
      Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
      Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it onto
      the recording, alas]

      [image: Inline image 1]