6864Annual Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle!

  • Beth DeSombre
    Jul 28, 2013
      Hi folks:

      The annual Dave Carter song circle at Falcon Ridge will take place this
      year on Saturday night, beginning when the mainstage finishes (around 11:45
      p.m.).

      It's the same place as last year - the GFP site, which is in the back
      corner of the 10-acre campsite. (It's just about next to the Lounge Stage,
      which is hard to miss.)

      Here's a FB invitation with details:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/547596401972078/547600425305009 -- there's
      also a map of the campgrounds with the location of the site noted.

      Come to play, sing, or just listen (or request your favorite Dave Carter
      song and watch the rest of us try to see if we can play it)!

      This event is one of the highlights of the year for me -- hope to see some
      list-folks there. Please help spread the word!

      Beth

      Beth DeSombre
      www.bethdesombre.com