6857Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] "Girl from Golden."

  • RockinRonD@Aol.Com
    Nov 5, 2012
      It's a keeper to be sure. The whole album is terrific.

      In a message dated 10/29/2012 11:13:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Rongrittz@... writes:

      Got the new Darryl Purpose CD "Next Time Around" this weekend, and just
      listened to it on the way to work this morning. "Girl from Golden," a
      previously unreleased song by Dave Carter (featuring harmony vocals by Tracy) may
      the most beautiful song by Dave I've ever heard, and by the last verse
      there were tears streaming down my face. If this is the last of the unrecorded
      Dave songs we'll be lucky enough to hear, we'll certainly have gone out on a
      high note.

      Get this CD. Get it now.

      RG