A natural approach of responding to babies' elimination needs -- Natural Infant Hygiene in modern lives and modern homes!
This group will help in facilitating get togethers of parents practicing Elimination Communication (AKA: Natural Infant Hygiene). It provides a place for people to ask questions in between monthly meetings and helps us all feel more connected, even when we can't make it to a particular meeting.
You don't have to be practicing EC to be part of this group. Just interested, open minded and willing to come to the monthly gatherings to learn more and meet others who are diaper free.
This group is part of the DiaperFreeBaby organization. You can find more information at DiaperFreeBaby.org.
Keywords: Dallas Fort Worth North Texas Infant Potty Training Elimination Communication Natural Infant Hygiene Attachment Parenting
- Attachment Parenting
- Mar 17, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.