Monthly Meeting, 7/15/2006, 10:00 am

  • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:18 AM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Dallas-NORM
      Monthly Meeting

      Saturday July 15, 2006
      10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Turtle Creek Terrace Condominiums
      Notes:
      I live in a condo in the Uptown area of Dallas, near the McKinney/Lemmon intersection. For directions to the place, send an e-mail to guyjonesDSL@... . For last-minute help in finding me, use my cell phone: 214-642-0919. It may not help to use that number before the day of the meeting, as it's not always turned on.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 8:17 PM
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Dallas-NORM
        Monthly Meeting

        Saturday July 15, 2006
        10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Turtle Creek Terrace Condominiums
        Notes:
        Please arrange a meeeting among yourselves this month; I will be unable to attend.

          Yes No
          Yes No

          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service