Monthly Meeting, 8/29/2010, 3:00 pm

  • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Reminder from: Dallas-NORM Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting

      Date: Sunday August 29, 2010
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Sunday.
      Location: Turtle Creek Terrace Condominiums
      Notes: I live in a condo in the Uptown area of Dallas, near the McKinney/Lemmon intersection. The actual location of the meeting may change, so send your RSVP (positive or negative) to guy.dallas@... and we can make appropriate plans. For last-minute help in finding me, use my cell phone: 214-642-0919. It may not help to use that number before the day of the meeting, as it's not always turned on.